Easily fitted by using soapy water Easy to cut & trim to size Reduces Solar Heat Gives total privacy, 24hours a day. Reduces 99% of UV light, the main cause of fading
Roll Size 1.52X10M
Black Window film, is ideal For external facing windows, internal partitions, glass staircases, offices, bathrooms, shower screens etc. Great in a stock/Store room
- Full fitting instructions supplied with your order.
- Professional quality - as used by professional window film fitting companies.
- Non Fade, Easy DIY install, Self Adhesive Film, Easy to cut & trim to size
- Allows no natural light through the film
This film is designed for long-lasting application to (but not limited to) glass. Apply to the interior side of glass: windows, doors, skylights, and curtain walls.
Apply to acrylic glass and polycarbonate in areas with little to no sun exposure.
Before you begin…
Please open your package and check the film carefully. If you find any creases, tears or other defects, please contact us
immediately for advice. Do not remove the backing sheet or attempt to fit your film ifyou think it is faulty – we are unable
to accept returns or provide refunds if installation has been attempted.
You will need…
To complete your installation, you will need: A plant spray bottle and a small quantity of washing up liquid, sharp scissors, a sharp
knife or blade, a tape measure and paper towels. You will also require the plastic squeegee which is supplied with your order.
Prepare your window…
A clean window is vital to a successful installation, so take the time to clean your glass thoroughly before beginning the
fitting process. Fill your spray bottle with water and add a few drops of washing up liquid.
You are now ready to fit your film…
1. Measure your window and note down the measurements. Carefully unroll your film onto a clean, flat surface with th
backing sheet facing upwards. Using the sharp scissors, cut your film to a size slightly larger than your window.
2. Next, remove the clear backing sheet. Use two small pieces of masking tape to separate the backing sheet from the film, as
illustrated in image . Ensure you remove the sheet in a slow but steady fashion to avoid damaging the film.
3. Having removed the backing sheet, use your spray bottle to cover the entire surface of the film with soapy water solution.
This helps to prevent the film becoming tangled and sticking to itself.
4. Cover the entire surface of your window with the soapy water solution. The nature of the soapy water allows the film to be
manoeuvred into place
5. Pick up your film, and apply it to your window. The soapy water solution on the film and the glass will allow you to slide it into
the correct position.
6. Once in place, spray the entire surface of the film with water. This prevents friction between the squeegee and the film.T
hen use your squeegee to push out any water or bubbles to the edge of the pane.Start at the top of the pane, and work
7. Use your sharp blade to carefully trim the excess film at the edges,using the window frame as a guide. Your plastic squeegee
also provides a helpful edge to cut against.
8. Once the excess film has been trimmed and removed, spray the film with the soapy water solution again, and then repeat the
squeegee process, using the squeegee to push any remaining moisture or bubbles
to the edge of the window.
9. Finally use paper towels to dry the window and the frame, beingcareful not to lift the film at the edges or corners